Replacement charges are applied when material borrowed from the library is lost or damaged.
A processing fee of $5.00 is included in the charge.
- Any Lambton County Library materials more than 40 days overdue are considered lost. A replacement cost is charged against the borrower’s card.
- If you have received a notice to pay for “item fees” (replacement charges) you may return the materials if you still have them, and pay only the late charges. (The maximum overdue fine is $5.00 per item).
- Charges may be paid at your local Lambton County Library branch.
- Borrowing privileges will be suspended for borrowers with an outstanding bill or fines in excess of $15.00 or if an item is more than 6 months overdue.
- Please direct questions to Overdues at Library Headquarters, 519-845-3324 ext. 5229, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Compact Disc $30.00
Children's Disc and Book Kit
Book Club Kits
with single missing book
with single missing disc
Active Living Lifestyle Collection