|Click on the icon name to access the digital resource.|
|eBooks and eAudiobooks|
For Kids - eBooks and eAudiobooks
How to download an eBook or eAudiobook?
- With a valid library card and PIN code and a compatible device (see below), patrons can log into the digital library website and checkout and download books.
- Apple (iOS 9.0+) and Android (4.0+) devices can download the OverDrive app for use with the digital library resources
- Computers with Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer 11, and Microsoft Edge can use the OverDrive read in your browser option
- Computers with Adobe Digital Editions 3.0 or higher can download digital titles and read offline or transfer them to a compatible eReader (Kobo, Nook, or Sony)
- IMPORTANT - Please note the following:
- Overdrive is not available for downloading on Kindle eReaders
How many titles can be checked out and how long can they be checked out for?
- Patrons can check out up to five titles at a time. At the end of the 14 (minimum) or 21 day loan period, the audiobooks automatically expire and return to the collection.
Can I place a hold?
- Holds can be placed on content that is currently checked out to another user. Each user can place up to eight holds.
Are there any fines?
- The digital titles have no late fees or damage costs.
- Getting started - Help with devices
- Need more help with eReading? Check the following site for helpful videos that will walk you through the steps of setting up most types of devices. http://help.overdrive.com/