Makerspace 3D Printer
About Makerspace Programs and Workshops
- The Makerspace has a wide variety of programs and workshops planned to help you learn, share, and create.
- Programs are events planned by our staff or by community groups on the theme of making.
- Workshops are training sessions for the public on how to use the various technologies safely and independently in the Makerspace.
- Like other services provided by the Lambton County Library, use of The Makerspace is free for everyone. We strive to ensure that all programs and workshops are offered at no cost to the public. It may be necessary to charge a nominal fee to cover the costs of certain consumables (ie. plastic for 3D printers, binding for books bound, etc.).
- Programs require pre-registration by calling 519-337-3291 or emailing
Who do I call for more information or if I have an idea about a workshop?
If you have an idea about a workshop, let us know and we'll add it to our idea wall--your idea might get picked when we plan the next round of programs.
Email or call the following:
- Makerspace at the Sarnia Library - call 519-337-3291
- Mobile Makerspace - call 519-845-3324
Why is nothing showing up on the program feed?
When program events are not coming up, it means programming has not been currently planned. If you are interested in a workshop that does not have current programming , please call 519-337-3291.
|3D Printer - This Lulzbot 3D printer features a heated print bed with auto-leveling to make 3D printing accessible to everyone. The LulzBot Mini is built on open source hardware and works with a wide variety of printing software. 3D Printer Video