- Hardcover paperback books (adult, young adult, children)
- Fiction, nonfiction
- Large print books
- Audio books
- A valid library card, free to all Ontario residents, is required to borrow material from the bookmobile.
- Children (grade 8 and under) require the signature of a parent or guardian before receiving a library card.
- There is a replacement charge of $2.00 for lost or damaged cards.
- Books checked out from other Lambton County branches may be returned to the bookmobile.
Items can be renewed on the bookmobile if no one else has reserved them. Renewals are made only at the request of the person who has borrowed the items. Items may also be renewed by phoning the Sarnia Library at (519)337-3291 or 337-3292.
Announcements will be made on local radio stations if bookmobile services are cancelled due to mechanical difficulties or inclement weather.
Books that are reserved at bookmobile stops will be placed on the bookmobile for pick-up. If the information is not available on the bookmobile, the staff will make arrangements to get it for you.