Borrowing Limit: There is a limit of 50 items allowed per library card for child, teen, senior and adult borrowers. Borrowing limits are inclusive of all material types (DVDs, books, CDs, magazines, audiobooks, etc.). Transitional borrowers have a limit of 2 items on loan.
Within the 50 item limit, patrons can borrow a maximum of the following per library card:
- two video games
- two playaways
- five video titles
- ten CDs
- ten audio titles
- ten magazines
There is a 40 items limit per library card.
Only materials available for regular 21-day loan may be checked out for a six-week loan period. You are entitled to two, six-week vacation loans per year.
Returns and Renewals
Materials may be returned to any Lambton County Library branch. Most locations have a materials return chute which is open when the library is closed
- The maximum amount of renewals allowed on a single item is 3.
- Most items may be renewed unless requested by another patron.
- Materials can be renewed:
- over the phone during regular opening hours or online by using the Library Catalogue. (Requires signing into the library catalogue.)
- by calling the 24-hour Renewal Line: Local (Wyoming) - 519-845-1652 or Toll Free - 1-844-668-3848. A library card and pin number (4-6 digit number) are required. To change a password to a pin number, call your branch library.