My Account - Sign In
- Click on the Sign In link located at the top left-side of the screen.
- In the pop-up box, enter your library card and PIN or password number. If you require a PIN number, contact a branch. Select the Click here to reset if you have forgotten your PIN.
- Clicking the box beside Remember me on this device will eliminate the need to re-enter your information each time you use the catalogue.
- View your current loans, reservations, payment history and more by clicking on the link (those designated with a >).
- Click on Personal data to view your name, email address, and membership expiry date.
- Select Modify data to change your email and enable loan history. Your mailing address and telephone number can also be found here. If this information is incorrect, please contact a branch library.
- Select Change your password for this option.
- Select > Interests to create a profile interest and receive an email with new items matching your interests are catalogued. Not interested? Click on the Do not show box.
If you require larger print to view the catalogue, select the larger A located at the top left-side of the screen, beside the Sign in link.